Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mie Ayam near Campus

It's hot that day and i'm starving. Actually, me, sweetheart(My GirlFriend), and her friend are planning to eat Lotek, but we didn't find any warung open that serve lotek. So we decided to go to Bakso stall near campus (we go to the same college, Institut Teknologi Telkom), but again, it's closed. I don't know why there are so many warung closed, it's not even holiday yet. Starvingly, we go to a place that sell Mie Ayam near campus.

Mie Ayam (Chicken Noodle)
This is the Mie Ayam. I like the braised shredded chicken, it's sweet and this is where the mie ayam taste mostly from. The broth is just any regular mie ayam broth, almost perfectly bland in taste if don't served with the oil, added salt and MSG. The mie (noodle) is OK even with a little bit floury taste. Overall, this is a good regular mie ayam. I find myself enjoy eating this till the last speck on the bowl. Hey, i'm hungry you know. LOL

MIE AYAM
Jl. Sukabirus
* in front of the "warung" besides Nugraha Aji Photocopy
Bandung, Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails